SJN/St. Vincent de Paul (SVDP)
In the spirit of Jesus Christ we come to serve the needy of the community.
In the spirit of Mother Teresa we prayerfully listen to and provide what help we can to people in a way that maintains their dignity and helps them to transition from their current situation to freedom and independence.
We continue to provide for the immediate needs of the homeless and those at greatest risk of becoming homeless.
Schedule of activities:
SJN/SVDP provides temporary help which includes such assistance as food, clothing, utility payments, shelter and transportation.
For those who need long term help, we facilitate connections with other well-established organizations.
Shop Smart !!! Ralph's Rewards - Renew your registration
It’s that time again!!
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2013.
There is no pre-registration! This means that the first day you can register for the new term is September 1, 2013 or after.
1. All of your members who are currently enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program will remain active until August 31, 2013.
2. Participants will be required to register or re-register for the new term at www.ralphs.com or by using the scanbar letter at the register starting September 1, 2013.
3. There are two ways to enroll:
a. Online registration (see instructions below)
b. Scan-Bar letter
4. If you received a scan-bar letter last year, it is still good and can be used this year. If you would like to receive a scan-bar letter, please respond to this email and one will be mailed to you.
5. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2013, they will be required to register again, on or after September 1, 2013.
6. Your organization does NOT need to re-register, only your participants.
7. This notice does not apply to participants of the Food 4 Less/Foods Co Community Rewards program.
Ralph’s Rewards Program Linked to St. John Neumann
Now it is easier than ever for you to help fund the charities of St. John Neumann parish. For every dollar that you spend at Ralph’s grocery store using your Ralph’s Rewards card, St. John Neumann has the potential of receiving 1 - 4% depending on the total amount of your bill.
All you have to do is register your Ralph’s Rewards card to St. John Neumann’s account. It’s simple and easy. There are two ways to do it:
1) You may print out a page with a bar code (click here), take it to a Ralph's store and have the bar code scanned along with the bar code on your Ralph's Reward card.
2) You may follow the directions below.
Please note, you will continue to build your own rewards points just as you do today. The contributions to St. John Neumann do not affect your own points.
DIRECTIONS TO LINK YOUR RALPH'S REWARD CARD TO ST. JOHN NEUMANN:
Go online to http://www.ralphs.com
1. From the tabs across the top, click on SERVICES and choose “Community Contribution” from the drop-down menu.
2. There is an “ENROLL” button near the bottom of the page. Click on it.
3. Create your own password by selecting the “Sign up today” near the bottom on the right and follow the instructions. You will need the number on your Ralph’s Rewards Card.
4. At the end of the enrollment process, Ralphs will immediately send you an email with a link to activate your account. In your email, click on the link. This takes you to a page to log in for the first time. Log in.
5. At the bottom of the page there is a link to “Edit Your Community Contribution Program Information”. Click on this link.
6. Enter St. John Neumann’s organization account number: 92011 and click the “Search” button.
St. John Neumann’s name will appear with a radial button in front of it. Click on the radial button and save your update.