BaptismIs birth into the new life in Christ. In accordance with the Lord's will, it is necessary for salvation, as is the Church herself which we enter by Baptism.
Click here for Baptism requirements.
Click here for Baptism Enrollment Form.
Click here for Sponsor Testimonial Form.
Click here for Consent and Release Form.
Click here for Baptismal Preparation Classes
Facilitators Needed! please click here for more information
Children under 7 years: Parents contact Parish Office, 949-559-4006, email@example.com.
- Parents must be registered parishioners and attend a two-part baptismal preparation class. If not married in the Catholic Church, an appointment will be made with clergy(see above for current schedule).
- One Catholic sponsor is sufficient, however two are usual (one male and one female.)
- If Catholic sponsor is married, he or she must be married in the Catholic Church.
- Sponsors must also attend baptismal preparation classes.
- Provided there is one qualified Catholic sponsor, a non-Catholic Christian may be admitted as a Christian Witness.
- Baptisms are celebrated at the conclusion of the 12:30pm mass on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month (except during Lent).
- A welcoming rite takes place during the 12:30pm mass the week prior to baptism.
Teens: Contact Mark Cordia or Rachel Bass, Youth Ministry @ 949-786-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults: Contact John Gremer, Adult Faith Formation @ 949-857-7936 or email@example.com.
Amen, amen I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and spirit. --Jn 3:5
|Welcoming Rite & Baptism Schedule 2014||