Mission Statement: The purpose of our Women's Ministry is to meet the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of women at St. John Neumann and within our community. This ministry is designed to encourage women at any stage of their lives, to grow in their faith in Christ, to develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women, and to provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
Who we are:
• Parish women from all ethnic backgrounds and stages of life
• Women of faith and action encouraging other women to become active and vibrant members of our parish
• We come together to share our concerns, listen to each other, and share our faith
• We meet every 2nd Saturday of the month at 9:00 a.m. for breakfast and spiritual enrichment. Our inspirational speakers discuss a variety of topics such as: nutrition, marriage enrichment, women saints, Catholic social teachings, church history, spiritual direction, religious and lay vocations.
• Advent Reflection, Advent Wreath Sale
• Weekend retreat at Mater Dolorosa
• Lenten Reflection
• Women’s Tea
• Sunday morning donuts and Home baked sale - Quarterly
• Co-sponsor activities with other parish ministries
Contact us: Susan O'Neil, Chair • email@example.com
Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7
Fill out the form below and send a message to the Women's Ministry.
We would love to hear from you.