Main Activities: As the group that exhibits a lasting first impression to Mass attendees, we recognize that each person possesses a unique gift from the Holy Spirit and that their presence at that Mass helps complete the Body of Christ as we all join together in worship. It's our goal to help draw them into a joyous communal spirit by:
- Sincerely and enthusiastically greeting each person that comes to our parish; offering friendly smiles, handshakes, umbrellas if it's raining or hot cups of coffee when they're cold.
- Helping to answer questions about ministries, parish services, upcoming events and schedules.
- Directing people to the Parish Office, rest rooms, Lost & Found and concurrent activities.
- Providing campus tours to visitors and new parishioners, introducing them to other church members, showing them our beautiful parish facilities and exposing them to the various ministries available at SJN.
- Welcoming non-Catholic and long time absentee visitors, exhibiting our parish to them and making them aware of our RCIA and faith formation programs.
- And after Mass, greeting everyone again, thanking them for making our Mass celebration joyous and inviting them to continue their fellowship with donuts and coffee in the courtyard or pancake breakfasts in the Hall.
If you have any questions about our ministry or would like to join, feel free to contact Cindy and John Erdag at (949) 770-3093 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for latest schedule
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.-Hebrews 13:2